Ijalba Maturana Blanca

14.90

Ijalba Maturana Blanca, white wine from Viña Ijalba, in the D.O.Ca. Rioja 100% Maturana Blanca. Aged for 3 months on its fine lees.

In stock

Any doubts about this product?

CALL US!

Return to shop

Category: White Wine
Area of Production: DOCa Rioja
Winery: Viña Ijalba
Grape variety/ies: Maturana Blanca
SKU: WBRJIJJMB01102

Free shipping from 70 € in bottles.

Hassle-free reimbursement.

Secure payment in payment gateway.

 SECURE CHECKOUT 

Description

Ijalba Maturana Blanca. Ijalba Maturana Blanca, white wine from Viña Ijalba, in the D.O.Ca. Rioja 100% Maturana Blanca. Pellicular maceration and cold pressing for 4 hours. Fermentation 90% in concrete and the remaining 10% in barrels. Aged for 3 months on its fine lees.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.