Dido La Universal
Dido La Universal, a red wine produced by Venus La Universal in the D.O. Montsant Grenache, Merlot, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon varieties.
Dido La Universal. Organic red wine produced by the project of Sara Pérez and René Barbier, Venus La Universal, in the D.O. Montsant from Grenache (60%), Merlot (20%), Syrah (20%) and Cabernet Sauvignon varieties. 60% of the wine is aged for 16 months in French oak barrels of between 300 and 4,000 liters and in small clay vats. The remaining 40% is aged in cement vats to emphasize the fruit.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.