Borsao Zarihs Tinto
Borsao Zarihs Tinto, a 100% Syrah red wine from Bodegas Borsao, in the D.O. Campo de Borja. Aged for 12 months in oak and steel barrels.
Return to shop
Borsao Zarihs Tinto. 100% Syrah red wine from Bodegas Borsao, in the D.O. Campo de Borja. The 40% is aged for 12 months in American oak barrels and the other 60% in stainless steel tanks. This wine was presented at the tenth edition of the Syrah du Monde International Competition, being among the 10 best Syrahs in the world.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.